Our BEST Sourdough Workshop yet!! Oscar’s Park
Want to bake your own sourdough bread at home?
Not sure where to start or don’t have the time to start your own starter?
I’ve got you covered!! This workshop will cover all that and more!
Join me February 23rd at 6:30pm for our BEST and most in-depth sourdough workshop yet!!
Workshop will be held at Oscar’s Park (3670 Wise Lane Billings MT 59101)
In this expanded 2hr workshop we will cover:
* Tools that make sourdough so easy!
* How to care for your sourdough starter
* How to store your starter
* Overnight & Long ferment sourdough methods
* What to do with the discard (and what discard is)
* Difference between Artisan Loaves & Sandwich Loaves
* Get hands on experience making & baking sourdough goodies like cinnamon rolls, crackers, cookies & maybe more!
* Sample different sourdough goodies (including the ones listed above that we will bake during the workshop)
* You will prep your first Sandwich loaf during our workshop and will go home with it ready to rest and bake
* You will leave with your very own starter and the confidence to start your sourdough journey!
You will receive your sourdough starter in a glass canning jar & I will provide all the ingredients for you to make your own Sandwich Loaf + I will have sourdough cinnamon roll dough, discard for crackers, cookie dough and maybe more ready to go so you can get a hands on experience and a chance to sample those aswell.
Bring a mixing bowl and rubber spatula or spoon to mix your sandwich loaf in. You will take it home in this bowl aswell. An apron is optional but bring one if you’d like to wear one.
This workshop will last about 2hrs
Cost of this expanded workshop is $55 (covers workshop, sourdough starter, all ingredients for your sandwich loaf, sourdough goodies that we will bake in class & online access to sourdough refresher videos to help you as you start baking at home after class)
Limited number of seats. RSVP today and pay workshop fee to reserve your seat. RSVP here: https://kirapintler.memberships.msgsndr.com/…/04724cef…