Yellowstone County COVID-19 Unified Command Donation Center
The Yellowstone County COVID-19 Donation Center opened April 3, 2020, in the Sandstone Building at MetraPark. The donation center’s top priority is to help relieve the shortage of critical personal protective equipment (PPE) among healthcare providers. The center will initially be open limited hours to receive donated items. Call ahead to
schedule a drop off time. Phone: 406.208.8154
- N95 Respirators: 1860, 8210, Inovell 3000 and 1870, 1870+, 9210, 9211,
- Surgical masks, including ASTM Levels 1, 2, 3
- Hand sanitizer, 70% alcohol preferred
- Tyvek overalls
- Tyvek hoods
- Face shields
- Thermometers, oral (digital) and no touch
- Goggles (no splash preferred)
- Disinfectants: (Fuzion item # 31478), Caviwipes, Clorox/Lysol disinfecting
- Isolation gowns (Fluid resistant)
If possible, please bring items in original boxes. If that is not possible, bring items in a well-organized sturdy box, labeled with the name and number of each item. Instructions for cash donations will be provided at a later date.
Healthcare Volunteers Needed
In addition to medical supply donations, we are also asking people with expertise in the healthcare field – retired doctors, nurses, social workers, administrators, medical assistants and the like – consider donating their time to our community-wide effort. Please call 406-272-8511 or go to YouCanVolunteer.org to be added to a list of healthcare volunteers.