Adult Resource Alliance of Yellowstone County Announcing Suspended and Active Services
Adult Resource Alliance of Yellowstone County is making some temporary changes due to COVID-19 to protect Seniors and Volunteers the best they can.
- Starting March 17th, all 11 Meal sites will be closed until tentatively April 1st. However, “MEALS ON WHEELS” WILL CONTINUE! Their drivers are taking precautions and are limiting the face to face interactions.
- All Activities are suspended until further notice.
- Temporary Location Hour Changes:
- 1505 Ave D will be open and ready to provide assistance M-F 8am-3pm until further notice.
- 935 Lake Elmo will be open and ready to provide assistance M-F 8am-2pm until further notice.
For updates on this situation, please check out their website at www.allianceyc.org or follow them on Facebook.