Saturday Live 2019
September 28 @ 10:00 am - 4:00 pm
Saturday Live is celebrating 27 years September 28th, at Pioneer Park from 10a to 4p!
The first Saturday Live was held in 1993 and raised $12,500 for Billings public schools and the Education Foundation for Billings Public Schools. Since 1993, over $2.6 million has been raised at this event for public education in our community.
Tickets will be pre-sold at each of the schools and will also be available at Pioneer Park the day of the event. Tickets are $.50 each.
Features this year include:
- Shuttle Service at the MSU-B parking lot on Virginia Lane OR the Billings Clinic parking lot on 30th Street and 9th Avenue. The shuttle drops carnival goers at the Zimmerman Center on the west side of Pioneer Park.
- 12th Annual Fun Run, sponsored by Billings Clinic, held at 9 am. All are welcome to run or walk a two mile course around the park. For more information about entry fees and pre-registration, visit www.efbps.org or billingsclinic.com/funrun.
- Pie Eating Contest: Watch students from Senior, Skyview, and West at 12:30pm on the stage as they dive face first into Pies! It will be messy, fast and glorious!
- Legends such as the Haunted House and the Troll Bridge will be returning!
- Other favorites such as Candyland Escape Room, face painting, a climbing wall, rubber duck races, Nerf games!
- Food court!
- Zoo animals with ZooMontana!
- Dancing, singing, musicians, and comedians all throughout the day!
- …and SO MUCH MORE!
Saturday Live is sponsored by ExxonMobil, First Student, KTVQ, The Planet 106.7, Sodexo, Pepsi Cola Bottling Company of Billings, and First Interstate Bank.