- This event has passed.
BRIC’s Safe/Sober Housing Seminar
December 11 @ 1:00 pm - 2:30 pm
Billings Re-Entry Initiative Coalition (BRIC) is hosting a Safe/Sober Housing Seminar at The Family Tree Center on December 11th, from 1 to 2:30 pm.
Join the BRIC as they share information and learn about the sober living programs that are available in the Billings community.
Representatives from the following Billings sober housing facilities will be presenting and have info/handouts available:
- Oxford Homes (Kenzie/Ruth/Jacob/1 more male house/1 more female house) – Tracie Jordan
- Ignatius House – Terry Todd
- Hannah House – Erica/Sarah
- Sovereign House – Michael Clark
- Family Promise – Lisa Donnot
The Family Tree Center is located at 2520 5th Ave. S., Billings, MT 59101.
They ask that when arriving, please park in the parking lot off 6th Ave. and enter through the green door.